For those who didn’t watch or listen, IPO Edge welcomes you to read the following interviews, adapted from our latest Webinar: SPACs – Can They Capitalize on the Current Environment?, sponsored by Stifel and ICR, downloadable free at IPO Edge Premium.
The coronavirus crisis triggered a plunge in asset valuations as well as a liquidity crisis among both public and private companies. The current environment may present an opportunity for SPACs, which currently have over $18 billion in cash that can be deployed strategically in coming months.
Topics for the Webinar included the benefits of SPACs as a path to liquidity, the possibility of a SPAC merging with an already-listed company, companies choosing SPACs over regular-way IPOs, the role of PIPEs in future SPAC transactions, and the outlook for new fundraising. The Webinar replay with a slide deck is also available here.
- Daniel J. Hennessy, Chairman & CEO, Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. IV
- Andrew R. Heyer, President, Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II
- Daniel Cohen, CEO, FinTech Acquisition Corp. III
- Robert Berner, Director, Bespoke Capital Acquisition Corp.
- Brian Cook, CEO, Juniper Industrial Holdings
- John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, IPO Edge
- Craig M. DeDomenico, Managing Director, Equity and Equity-Linked Capital Markets, Stifel
- Alysa Craig, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Stifel
- Don Duffy, President, ICR
To receive a copy of the full report: SPACs – Can They Capitalize on the Current Environment? Please fill out the form below. There is no charge or subscription required.