IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will host a fireside chat with the Co-Founders & Co-CEOs of Archer Aviation Inc., which plans to merge with Atlas Crest Investment Corp. (NYSE: ACIC) on Thursday, Sept. 2 at 12pm EDT to discuss Archer’s recently-unveiled Maker aircraft prototype, why there is so much excitement about Urban Air Mobility technology, how Archer thinks about competition and barriers to entry, the upcoming Special Meeting to vote on the Company’s business combination with Atlas Crest, and much more. The live event will feature Archer Co-Founders & Co-CEOs Brett Adcock and Adam Goldstein. The panelists will be joined by IPO Edge Editor-at-Large Jarrett Banks and IPO Edge Multimedia Editor Alexandra Lane in a moderated video session lasting approximately 60 minutes and including a Q&A with the audience.
To register, CLICK HERE
Messrs. Adcock & Goldstein will discuss:
- An overview of Urban Air Mobility (UAM) and why it’s becoming one of the most talked about technologies of the future
- Archer’s recently unveiled Maker, its two-seater demonstrator aircraft, which is expected to take its first flight later this year, and the underlying revolutionary technology
- An overview on the certification & regulatory process eVTOL companies such as Archer will undergo
- Archer’s strategic relationships with industry leaders, United Airlines and Stellantis, as well as Archer’s more recently announced relationship with Reef Technology
- An overview of competition in the eVTOL space and how Archer thinks about the barriers to entry
- How eVTOL technology compares to the Electric Vehicle or Autonomous Vehicle industries
- Archer’s planned dual-stream revenue model to capitalize on the compelling market opportunity for urban air mobility
- An overview of timeline and plan to commercialization of Archer’s business
About the Speakers:
Brett Adcock and Adam Goldstein are the co-founders and co-CEOs of Archer. They are technology entrepreneurs and have been building businesses together for 15 years. Prior to Archer, Adam and Brett co-founded Vettery, an online talent marketplace that was acquired in February 2018. They both attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, where they have funded and supported critical research on eVTOL technology for the past several years.
John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief