IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will host a fireside chat with the Co-Founder & CEO of Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC dba HotelPlanner.com on Thursday, Dec. 9 at 10 am ET to discuss HotelPlanner’s upcoming business combination with Astrea Acquisition Corp. (Nasdaq: ASAX), long-term market opportunity in the broader travel market, HotelPlanner’s resilience throughout the pandemic, recent partnerships, and the outlook for growth and expansion ahead. The live event will feature HotelPlanner Co-Founder & CEO Tim Hentschel joined by IPO Edge Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone and Editor-at-Large Jarrett Banks in a moderated video session lasting approximately 60 minutes and including a Q&A with the audience.
To register, CLICK HERE
HotelPlanner is a leading travel technology company that combines proprietary artificial intelligence capabilities with a 24/7 global gig-based reservations and customer service network. HotelPlanner travel agents can customize all traveler hotel & accommodation needs from a single platform while providing localized advice. HotelPlanner is one of the leading providers of individual, group and corporate travel bookings, specializing in unique “Closed User Group” discounted rates offered in unpublished private sale environments. Founded in 2004, HotelPlanner has enduring partnerships with many of the world’s largest OTAs, well-known hotel chains, individual hotels, online wedding providers, ancillary lodging providers, corporations, professional and amateur sports teams and franchises, universities and government agencies.
Mr. Hentschel will discuss:
- HotelPlanner’s SPAC transaction:
- Why now?
- Why Astrea Acquisition Corp.?
- How the transaction is expected to result in revenue and cost synergies
- How the simultaneous acquisition of Reservations.com fits into strategy
- The broader travel environment, long-term market opportunity
- HotelPlanner’s history and its resilience during the height of the pandemic
- Thoughts on Omicron
- Recent partnerships with S. figure skating, Orlando Magic, NBA G League, etc.
- How are these partnerships advancing HotelPlanner’s strategic priorities
- Partnership with Extended Stay America and “workcations”
- Market opportunity for long-term stay
- HotelPlanner’s growth strategy and value proposition looking ahead
About the Speaker:
Tim Hentschel is the Co-Founder and CEO of HotelPlanner, a leading travel technology company that combines proprietary artificial intelligence capabilities and a 24/7 global gig-based reservations and customer service network. Tim oversees HotelPlanner’s family of brands which include its flagship site HotelPlanner.com and its business-focused site Meetings.com. Tim is a third-generation hotelier and a graduate of the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration with a degree in hotel management and concentration in micro-computing. In 2018, his alma mater awarded him their prestigious Innovator of the Year Award. Tim created the annual American Group Travel Awards which donates its proceeds to St. Jude’s Hospital. Tim currently resides in Singapore overseeing Asia-Pac operations and has plans to return to the company’s London office in 2022.