The recent market turmoil has put much of the IPO market in limbo. But when windows to the public market open, what’s required for successful execution? To answer this question and more, IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association hosted the first 2022 IPO Edge Boot Camp featuring senior management from recently-listed Bowlero Corp. (NYSE: BOWL) and SES AI Corp. (NYSE: SES) along with investment bankers, attorneys and other leading market participants. The live event featured speakers from Nasdaq, Gallagher, Vinson & Elkins, Stifel, ICR, GTS, and Morrow Sodali, running approximately 90 minutes and including a live Q&A session with the audience. Sentieo and Dealogic provided custom data for the event.
- Windows of opportunity that may open despite volatility and the war in Ukraine
- Keys to preparation and readiness that will allow issuers to execute effectively
- Continued dealmaking by SPACs that have already raised many billions of dollars
- Other funding and listing strategies such as venture capital and crowdfunding
- Secondary market trading of IPOs and De-SPACs
- Assessing complex insurance risks in IPOs and SPACs
Ramey Layne – Partner, Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions, Vinson & Elkins
Sarah Morgan – Partner, Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions, Vinson & Elkins
Alysa Craig – Managing Director, M&A, Head of SPAC Practice, Stifel
Craig M. DeDomenico – Managing Director, Equity and Equity-Linked Capital Markets, Stifel
Jack Cassel – Head of US New Listings, Nasdaq
John C. Marchisi – National Director, SPAC Segment, Gallagher
Patrick Murphy – Head of NYSE Market Making & Listing Services, GTS
Brett Parker – President, CFO, Vice Chairman, Bowlero Corp.
Qichao Hu – Founder, CEO, SES AI Corp.
William Dooley – Director, M&A and Activism Advisory Group, Morrow Sodali
Phil Denning – Partner and Head of Special Situations, ICR
John Jannarone – Editor-in-Chief, IPO Edge (Moderator)
Jarrett Banks – Editor-at-Large, IPO Edge (Moderator)