IPO Edge hosted a live fireside chat with Blink Charging Co. (Nasdaq: BLNK) on Wednesday, April 7 at 11 AM EST featuring President Brendan Jones. The event, conducted in partnership with The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, was hosted by IPO Edge Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone, and ran approximately 55 minutes including a public Q&A with the audience.
Founded in 2009, Blink is dedicated to slowing climate change by reducing greenhouse gas emissions caused by transportation. The company is a driving force in the EV industry paving the way for the growth and adoption of electric vehicles. Blink partners with smart businesses and property owners to be on the forefront of this green energy revolution by installing EV charging stations that attract EV drivers and support sustainability.
Paving the way for the growth and adaptation of electric vehicles, Blink continues to offer innovative EV products and business partnerships to drive the industry forward.
During the fireside chat, Mr. Jones discussed:
- Why EV technology is not a commodity and what differentiates Blink
- Capital expenditure planning
- Emergency and roadside charging
- How Mr. Jones’ experience in the EV industry can help Blink
- The Charger-as-a-Service model
- Tailwinds from a regulatory push to expand the country’s charging networks
- The economics of Blink’s charging stations
- Partnerships with OEMs
- M&A opportunities
- Partnering with gas stations that traditionally focus on fossil fuels
About Brendan Jones
Brendan Jones is the President at Blink Charging, responsible for sales, operations, growth initiatives, and investments in strategic alliances. With over 25 years of experience in the automotive and EV charging industry, he has established himself as an industry expert and a leading force in the development of EV infrastructure.
John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief